Our courses for 11-17 year olds are designed to get your child using real English confidently and fluently. Helping them communicate thoughts and opinions in a natural way.
We are now introducing a new, specialised, blended English course to give your child the opportunity to develop their language skills outside class in fun activities and events whilst maintaining a focus on improving their academic performance to help achieve higher grades at school. Over 70% of our Young Learner students have indicated that attending our courses has significantly improved their grades at school. This means that there are 24 face-to-face teaching hours plus the opportunity to attend up to 3 sessions of social events and activities.
The lessons are interactive and fun. Students don’t memorise long lists of vocabulary or translate texts. Instead they learn how to express themselves through engaging group work and discussions.
We’ll make sure that your child studies in a class with other students of the same age and level so they can make the maximum progress. They’ll also get the individual attention they need from our expert teachers to help them achieve their English language goals.
Kids and Teens learning with the world’s English experts will:
- Be taught by expert teachers of kids and teenagers, who will inspire and motivate them
- Participate in 24 face-to-face teaching hours plus have the opportunity to attend up to 3 sessions of social events and activities
- Enjoy lessons that use modern, group based activities specially designed for the way kids and teenagers learn
- Have lessons that are different from, but support regular school studies
- Make new friends and build their confidence
Parents will be invited to attend the final lesson of each term to learn more about their child’s progress and receive their report.