Creating a Skilled Workforce
The Importance of Vocational Education in Science, Engineering and Technology. This three-day programme will explore how countries can foster an environment in which STEM industries can recruit and build the talent for current and future needs. The wide-ranging programme will look at how to attract young people to STEM education, how teaching can better equip learners, and the role of industry in developing a skilled workforce. Through policy dialogues, briefings and visits to leading institutions the programme will provide an opportunity for delegates to interact with stakeholders who are meeting the challenge of fostering science and innovation within their economy.
As a result of the visit you will:
• Understand innovative ways of tackling STEM progression.
• Learn how industry can contribute to education.
• Gain experience of how Northern Ireland is meeting its skills needs.
• Experience models of best practice, including apprenticeships.
• Build networks and share best practice with other delegates.
If you are interested in attending our event please complete our registration form https://britishcouncil2.formstack.com/forms/stem2016
The cost per delegate is £350 per person not including travel or accommodation.
If you have any questions please get in touch with email@example.com