Follow these four simple steps:
STEP 1 - BOOK A Speaking Test
- To help you choose the right course quickly and easily, you need to take our online written test and book a face-to-face speaking test with us before registering.
- You can book your SPEAKING TEST online and choose from our ongoing and flexible times and dates.
- The total price for the writing and speaking is 15 JOD only, which you pay in person when you arrive at our English teaching centre.
- Our online booking system is only for Adult students. If you are a parent or guardian, please phone one of our customer service staff members at + 962 6 460 3420 to book your test for your child/children.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE your written test online
- Once you have booked YOUR SPEAKING TEST, you will receive a unique link to our written test.
- The written test uses multiple-choice questions, and you have up to 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please make sure you do the written test before coming to the centre for your speaking test so that we can make sure you are put in the correct level. However, if you forget or have problems logging in, we can facilitate the written test at the centre.
STEP 3 - ATTEND YOUR speaking test
- The speaking test will take between 5 and 20 minutes.
- During your speaking test, one of our professionally qualified teachers will also go through the results of your written test, and talk to you about your learning needs to make sure we find the best course for you.
STEP 4 - REGISTRATION
After your speaking test at the centre, you can immediately register and pay for your chosen course by cash, credit card or debit card at our English teaching centre.
We are open daily from 9am to 6.30pm (Saturday to Thursday). We welcome any enquiries and can be easily contacted at + 962 6 460 3420.