The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations to be over the phone or online.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to be present for the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- You will receive information about the courses when you take the test.
- Together, the written test and interview take between 5 and 15 minutes. This will take place on the phone or online.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register a child or a teenager for a course.
- The British Council will accept an email message with the scan/picture of your proof of payment (i.e. bank transfer confirmation). The registration will be cancelled within 3 days if the full registration fee is not received in our bank account.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.