Test takers who understand the format of IELTS are at an advantage. Make sure you're familiar with how IELTS testing works by attending any of our free Online IELTS Advantage sessions. Our session will take place on Thursday 18 June from 0500 pm – 0600 pm
In our Online IELTS Advantage sessions, you will meet our IELTS expert who will let you know what happens during the test and how you can prepare for the different subtests. You will also learn test-taking tips and techniques. Right at the comfort of your own homes, these 60-minute sessions are free! We offer the below sessions
- Thursday 18 June 2020 Speaking
- Thursday 25 June 2020 Reading
- Thursday 02 July 2020 Writing
- Thursday 09 July 2020 Listening
Why should I enroll in these online advantage sessions?
In the sessions, you will have the following questions answered:
- What are the differences between Paper-based and Computer-delivered IELTS?
- What happens in the IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking tests?
- What are the procedures doing test day?
- How can I prepare for the IELTS? What are the resources I can use to achieve my desired band score?
- What are the tips and techniques I can use during the test?
How can I book my place in this free session?
Just follow these steps:
You can simply book your place by filling the online registration form by clicking on “Book now, it’s free!”
- Fill in your details.
- Choose the session you are interested in.
- You will get a screen confirming your booking.
- We will send you a reminder e-mail a few days before your session date with the link to the webinar.
That’s it! All you have to do is to show up on time. No payment is required.
How else can you help me with my IELTS preparation and practice?
The session will also guide you on a wide range of free and paid tools to help you with your exam. Please check Courses & Resources for more information.